Love BapakLove Mama
baby
about



Addry is an adorable son of mother Ami and Father Dhanny :)
Hate and love
  • Hate : Lalat (Flies)
  • Love : Mama & Bapak
  • My music : Bubble Bubble
  • My books : Too Much!
tagboard



Dear Addry
Hopefully someday you'll enjoy reading it! We love you Son!
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata Mama Ami
We Love you Addry
Wednesday, June 28, 2006,2:50 AM
Dearest Addry.. (Now I Run)
My Dearest Addry,

Hopefully someday you'll listen to this beautiful song..


~Now I Run~


Tell me how the circle ends
There's no beginning
Everything that came before
Will come round again
And I look in the mirror
My father's ees look back at me

He gave me a road to choose
He gave me freedom
And I pray I'm strong enough
To walk in his shoes
And I hope that I become
Half the man he'd want me to be

Cos I feel you guiding me
Showin' me the way when I'm misdriected
I know you're not here but I feel connected

Chorus:
Cos verythin that I am
Comes from a better man
Andd all that I've said and I've done
Can't rewrite my history
Right here for all to see
I'm just my father's son
Thoght me to walk, now I run
Now I run


Sometimes when I lose myself
In me weakness
I can feel the touch of his
Unmistakable hands
And they're pushing me forward
Back into the circle again

And I hope my son sees in me
The kind of man that he was to me


He's the best and the worst of me
Sometimes I don't know where my common sense is
I may be a sinner but my best defence is

Written by Petter Gordano, Chris Porter & Shannon Noll

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by Utami PInjung Sari
Permalink |